In vedic astrology there are many powerful yogas, among them the Pancha Mahapursha yoga plays a vital role in ones life. Even a person born in poor family will become very wealthy due to the occurrence of these Maha Purusha Yoga. These yogas can be seen in Great Men which the yoga itself defines where Pancha means Five and Mahapurusha means Great Men.
Maharishi Parasa clearly stated that this yoga is occured in great men and Kings. In Vedic Astrology there are many auspicious and inausipcious Yogas and among them Pancha Mahapurusha Yogas plays a vital role. The Five Pacha Purusha Yogas are Bhadra Yoga, Ruchaka Yoga, Mallaya Yoga,Hamsa Yoga and Sasa yoga.
Formation of Pancha Mahapurusha Yogas :
Pancha Purusha Yoga is formed when planet placed in its own house or exaltation sign and should in be Kendra House (1,4,7,10 ).
- Bhadra Yoga is formed when Mercury is in Gemini/Virgo(exalted also) and should in Kendra House.
- Ruchaka yoga is formed when Mars is in Aries/Scorpio/Capricorn and should be in Kendra House
- Mallaya Yoga is formed when Venus is in Tarus/Libra/Pisces and should be in Kendra House.
- Hamsa Yoga is formed when Jupiter is in Pisces/Saggitarus/Cancer and should be in Kendra House.
- Sasa Yoga is formed when Saturn is in Aquarius/Capricorn/Libra and should be Kendra House.